6 Dec 2009

Ask me anything.

For some weird reason on December firsts days strange things occur. I do remember that last year is simply impossible to describe completely: it was supposed that I will met some friends, but we did not found each other. I was alone. I decide to go to a café to write a bit and then go home. Strange things happened.

This year it was supposed that I would have a kind of BBQ, but who said that would share his house decide to go out and do not told to anyone. I was standing out of his house, but this time I was not alone. We went to a friend's house and I have a nice time.

Oh! how to forget it! On Friday I saw someone that I was not expecting to see. Actually, my desire was utterly the opposite, however it becomes a kind of strange and fun thing. The strange part, are some comments that are recently on the air thereon; on the fun hand, is the entire 'situation', as my younger brother telling me: "que son cabros chicos, porqué no se hablan?"

Last year, on Valentina's birthday, I gave her almost all of my poems. This year I only gave her a metaphor, but it was absolutely for her.

Last year I was with my mind totally lost, trying to decide what to do about my career and in which field of study should I start to emphasise my knowledges. Now I'm preparing some publications on violence.

Last year I was still in-love with someone, now I'm as cold as the floor when you walk on thin ice... Anyway, the ice is up to be broken and I will not stop trying.

1 comment:

  1. It's absurd to want to emphasize what forgetfulness erases ...

    ReplyDelete